- Fixed: Copy & Paste works again with recent Word / Office versions.
- Fixed: Clippings from iOS (via Handoff feature) are not automatically recorded any more.
- Fixed: Handles huge texts in the clipboard better.
- Fixed: Image and file copying with Evernote (see also: http://iclipapp.com/help/evernote-copy-image.html).
- Fixed: Update checking works again with older Mac OS versions (10.6, 10.7 and 10.8).
- Fixed: Editing a multi-item text clipping by writing into the popup preview window does now properly turn it into a single-item clipping.
- Fixed: No more flicker when dragging over a clipping over a bin or the [+] button.
- Fixed: Multi-Item text clippings show text of all items in Preview.
- Fixed: Clips from the app InShort now show a preview instead of just a "?".
- Fixed: Using the Copy command in an application, then quickly switching to another app, won't switch back to the previous app any more.
- Fixed: Lists 1Password again in the Excluded Apps preferences. Also adds a Defaults button to reset the apps to iClip's suggestion.
- Fixed: Undo now works on clippings modified by manually invoked scripts.
- Improved: When switching to another Clip Set via the pop-up menu, iClip won't automatically hide any more.
- Improved: Help was updated with the new Hot Click and Hot Key features.
- Improved: Multiple text items can now be dragged into a single bin.
- Improved: Updates Help for Preferences, explaining the Show/Hide checkbox and hot key better.
- Changed: Web Popups now open larger (at 1000 x 400)
- New: Hot Click "Show/hide name overlay".
- New: Items can be added to existing clippings in bins by holding down the Option (alt) key during dragging. Works only with text and file aliases, not with images and other types (sadly, most other apps do not properly check for the possibility of multiple items in the clipboard, hence this restriction). It is also planned to provide a Hot Key for this in the next beta release.
- New: Multiple Paste mode (via Hot Key or shift+option click onto menu bar icon).
- New: Hot Clicks for moving and copying a clip to a different Clip Set.
- New: New hidden pref "Popup Preview Always Opens Zoomed" (YES/NO).
- New: New hidden pref "Keep name always when copying into bin" (Boolean) for keeping the name of the bin even if the copied item comes its own suitable name already. This is useful when copying from FileMaker, for instance, where copied objects often have names assigned.
- New: New hidden pref for overriding the background color of Popup Preview windows and the transparency of Styled and HTML previews ("Popup Preview bg color", "Popup Preview bg opaque", optionally followed by either " Web clipping" or " Styled text clipping").
- New: The Clip Set selection popup button can now have an up/down button next to it. To enable it, choose the Slim skin and set the Prefs key "clipSetsPopupMenuType override" to 2, e.g. with these Terminal.app commands:
- defaults write com.irradiatedsoftware.iClip "clipSetsPopupMenuType override" 2
- defaults write com.irradiatedsoftware.iClip "clipSetsPopupMenu leftAdjust" -4
- defaults write com.irradiatedsoftware.iClip "clipSetsPopupMenu rightAdjust" 6
- New: Scripts that calculate the math result of a clip and either append or replace the result.
- Scripting improvements:
- New: Can now use Unix text filters and Automator workflows, as supported by BBEdit, see http://bbeditextras.org/wiki/index.php?title=Text_Filters.
- Fixed: «make new clip item with data "some text"» works now.
- Fixed: 'text content' of 'clipping' class returns text of all items combined.
- Fixed: 'move' command for bins can now move past the bin following the last bin.
- New: 'text items separator' in 'application' class.
- New: 'recording target' in 'application' class.
- New: 'last used bin position' in 'clip set' class.
- New: 'clip item' class responds to 'delete', 'clear', 'make' and 'duplicate' commands.
- New: 'clipping' class responds to 'clear' command.
- New: 'make' and 'duplicate' commands for 'clipping' class accept a 'clip item' for initialization.