- New: Opening a damaged database now offers the option to open it read-only or attempt to repair it.
- Improved: Hot Key Copy & Paste:
- Pressing the delete key preserves the currently selected bin.
- Pressing the space bar shows the bin's popup preview.
- Pressing Option+Return pastes the bin contents as plain text instead of rich text.
- Pressing the Tab key lets you choose a script to run on the selected clipping.
- Using the "switch to set..." hotkey makes the cursor up/down keys work for selecting from the popup menu.
- Fixed: Does not add duplicates any more for clippings from Word and Excel.
- Fixed: No more crashes in Scriptable.SetError.
- Fixed: Scripting can now determine the type of, and save, URL clippings.
- Fixed: Scripting's Save command deletes any previously existing file so that it can be rewritten without error.