- New: Items can be added to existing clippings in bins by holding down the Option (alt) key during dragging. Works only with text and file aliases, not with images and other types (sadly, most other apps do not properly check for the possibility of multiple items in the clipboard, hence this restriction). It is also planned to provide a Hot Key for this in the next beta release.
- Improved: Multiple text items can now be dragged into a single bin.
- Fixed: Menu command "Copy Text from All Bins" works again (got broken in b5).
- Fixed: Editing a multi-item text clipping by writing into the popup preview window does now properly turn it into a single-item clipping.
- Fixed: No more flicker when dragging over a clipping over a bin or the [+] button.
- Scripting improvements: